- A variety of workshop offerings, all eligible for continuing education credits, delivered where and when you need them
- Customized training and development services - education programs designed and developed for your staff or clients based on specific needs
- Serving all child and family professionals (e.g., child welfare, medical, legal, education, social work and behavioral health)
- Professional development and training program design and implementation
- Adoption consultation, including but not limited to pre-adoption consideration, post-placement support, and lifespan concerns
- Services provided for individuals, couples, and organizations of all sizes
- Strategic planning for practice-based implementations sensitive to change management concerns
Program Planning and Evaluation
- Program Development: Needs assessment and gap analysis
- Program Monitoring: Process evaluation for fidelity and quality assurance
- Program Evaluation: Summative evaluation focusing on impacts and outcome
© 2011-2019 MJ Henry & Associates. All rights reserved.
We can help. Email or call (508) 641-1647.
Our services are customized for every client. Please send us a message about your service needs and we will contact you with more information.
Expertise and Key Services
Child Welfare, Adoption, Foster Care, and Behavioral Health
- Abreast of the latest research, literature, and policy
- Identification of best practices and programs nationally and internationally
- Experience working directly with relevant populations and audiences
- Committed to providing a bidirectional and translational relationship between needs and best practices
- Expertise in the strategic planning, training, certification, data use, and implementation of the Child and Adolescent Needs and Strengths (CANS) and Family Advocacy and Support Tool (FAST)
Look at What Participants are Saying!
Best training I have been to in many years of working in child welfare. Inspiring!
Excellent use of multimedia, adherence to a theme; format was well-balanced.
Brought up a lot of ideas that [I] might not have thought about.
The presenters were very motivating!