- A variety of workshop offerings, all eligible for continuing education credits, delivered where and when you need them
- Customized training and development services - education programs designed and developed for your staff or clients based on specific needs
- Serving all child and family professionals (e.g., medical, legal, education, social work and behavioral health)
- Professional development and training program design and implementation
- Adoption consultation, including but not limited to pre-adoption consideration, post-placement support, and lifespan concerns
- Services provided for individuals, couples, and organizations of all sizes
Program Planning and Evaluation
- Program Development: Needs assessment and gap analysis
- Program Monitoring: Process evaluation for fidelity and quality assurance
- Program Evaluation: Summative evaluation focusing on impacts and outcome
© 2011-2013 MJ Henry & Associates. All rights reserved.
We can help. Email or call (508) 641-1647.
Our services are customized for every client. Please send us a message about your service needs and we will contact you with more information.
Expertise and Key Services
Child Welfare, Adoption, Foster Care, and Behavioral Health
- Abreast of the latest research, literature, and policy
- Identification of best practices and programs nationally and internationally
- Experience working directly with relevant populations and audiences
- Committed to providing a bidirectional and translational relationship between needs and best practices
- Expertise in the training, certification, data use, and implementation of the Child and Adolescent Needs and Strengths (CANS) Communimetrics tool
Look at What Participants are Saying!
Well-organized, knowledgeable speakers.
Excellent use of multimedia, adherence to a theme; format was well-balanced.
Brought up a lot of ideas that [I] might not have thought about.
The presenters were very motivating!